Saturday, December 11, 2010

nostalgia

Today was clean the garage day. oh boy. So what started out as something I was dreading suprisingly turned into a very delightful experience. I found over 100 pictures and letters from my life in Spain. I had forgotten how close I was to my friends there and all the memories that took place. I think it was exactly what the doctor ordered. Even though I haven't lived there for almost 8 years I still have that connection with those friends and those memories. I know I will feel exactly the same way about Fremont. It's okay to move on because those people in your life, the ones that touch your heart will always be a part of who you are. So to my friends in Spain who helped me become who I am, I say thank you. So before the days of digital cameras and photoshops some of you will remember photos like these. All natural!


These are some of my favorite people I have ever met.

No comments: