Saturday, December 18, 2010

craving some milk chocolate

So it finally happened. Chris Brown FINALLY happened! Okay so before I jump into how amazing the concert was I feel the need to express my feelings about Chris and his past. The boy was an idiot and made a huge mistake. Nothing can fix what he did or certainly change it. But who am I to judge who he is and I gave him kuddos for recovering from the incident and continuing to push forward with his passion of music. I am not saying that what he did was right at all but boy can dance and I can appreciate that!

So the concert was AMAZING! I found myself becoming a 15 year old girl screaming and singing along with his music. It was him and me. Magical. I would kill to go another concert and by the end of the night I was beaming...I still am beaming.***I just had to. ps i got a new haircut!

No comments: