Monday, June 7, 2010

Welcome Summer!

Summer finally decided to grace us with its presence! Saturday a couple of us decided to drive out to the beach and spend a couple hours roasting. We arrived around 2:00 and I thought I was pretty safe without the sunscreen. FALSE. I don't know why I always forget the feeling of being burned and how painful it is. Note to self: burning is not worth it! SO although now I am suffering we had a blast.
For my birthday Kim bought me the cutest hat. Because it hasn't been warm enough I haven't been able to take it out in public. SO this weekend was the perfect opportunity and we all took turns snapping pictures with the cute hat! I had fun going crazy editing the pictures! Here they are!

1 comment:

Melissa The Beautiful said...

Seriously. Love. Them. It makes me even more excited to visit!