Thursday, June 17, 2010

Andrew

I can't believe Andrew graduated high school. Really is he that old...really AM I that old? It was so sweet to see him walk out onto the field beaming with the achievement of graduating! I couldn't help but smile and remember not too long ago how happy I was to be in his same spot. He was floating and smiling from ear to ear! I am so proud of him and so excited to watch him move onto another part of his life. It will be so weird to have him away at college while I am at home. How the tables have turned. I will miss him so much. I love all of my brothers very much but Andrew is a mini/male version of me. We have so many things in comon and I will miss snuggling with him while watching glee and yelling "I love you" while he runs away from me. He is an amazing kid and will do some incredible things as he gets older. I don't know if I am ready for him to move on. These last couple days will be the last time that we will probably ever live at home together (as I write this I can feel the tears begin to build up). I couldn't be prouder!


No comments: