Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rob Gardner

A week ago I saw the Lamb of God performed in the Salt Lake Tabernacle. I didn't know to much about this musical performance but I had hear great reviews. Words could not express how amazing it was. I began to think who is this Rob Gardner? And why had I never heard of him before? His music is so powerful. I came home that night and found myself becoming obsessed with everything that he has every put out. I bought the Lamb of God and was able to get a hold of Joseph Smith the Prophet. If I could recommend anyone a CD it would be this! You will not be disappointed.

4 comments:

Ashley and TJ said...

Seeing it tonight with teejee and I cannot wait!!

TPlayer said...

You actually kinda did know of Rob Gardner. His little sister is Jennifer Gardner..AKA "Hermana Gardner." As missioanries, we listened to all of his stuff all of the time and a handful of us performed in his programs back when we all first came home. He's brililant. (He was also my hometeacher back in 2006-great guy!). PS...I was alos in the tabernacle that night. Bummer we didn't coordiante that. And another PS---I can't even begin to tell you how much i LOVED seeing your parents last weekend.

TPlayer said...

"He is Jesus Christ" and "Saints & Pioneers" are also great! (If you look closely-you will find my name in the choir that recorded Saints & Pioneers). I have the DVD too. We should get together. I'd happily let you watch it.

The Thompsons said...

This is beautiful! That's crazy that he's Hermana Gardner's brother. I'm gonna have to look this up.