Wednesday, March 31, 2010

another reason to love california!

This past weekend I went to Half Moon Bay were two of my friends and we explored the tide pools. I had such a blast! It was warm and beautiful! It had been years since I had visited that spot! After exploring for about 30 minutes a memory popped into my head of when I was a small child. I remember thinking while at that very spot how much I wish I was born a mermaid. It's true and even to this day if I could be any creature I would be a mermaid. So to all the mermaids out there, I am truly jealous of your life! ANYWAYS on to the pictures of the day!

2 comments:

Jo said...

...oh, and by the way... love all the science camp scoops! Brought back memories. Dramatic ones - but memories no less! :)

Unknown said...

it wasnt monteray bay it was half moon bay. just wanted to make a clarification in case you or anyone wanted to go there.