I have always said that if I were ever to make a CD it would a Christmas CD. Don't let me lead you on by thinking that I can actually sing but IF I did have an amazing voice that would be my one wish. So over the past couple of weeks I have been thinking about so many of my favorite Christmas songs. This is what I have come up with for my personal CD.
1. I Believe by Natalie Grant (By far my favorite Christmas song. It embodies what the real meaning of Christmas is.)
2. Breathe of Heaven by Amy Grant - Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of singing this song. My singing teaching always denied me of fufilling that dream. Don't worry there is no grudge being held still :)
3. Count your Blessings by Bing Crosby - One of my favorite holidays movies is White Christmas. Christmas is not the same without Bing.
4. Sleigh Ride/Marshmellow Christmas by Kristin Chenoweth - Love this song. Sometimes I just put it on repeat.
5. Do you hear what I hear by Me - I learned how to play this song on the piano when I was 8 and it has been my favorite. When no one is around I will plunk away on that piano and belt out those lyrics over and over again.
6. Silver Bells by Martina Mcbride - Reminds me of my 4th grade Christmas Tree program. Just always stuck with me!
7. Pat a Pan by David Archuleta - This takes me pack to my last semester of College when my roomate Katie bounced around our apt dancing to this gon!
8. The Magic of Christmas Day by Celine Dion - It's Celine. Enough said.
9. The First Noel by Josh Groban Ft. Faith Hill - Josh Groban and I of course would be doing a duet!
10. Who would imagine a King by Whitney Houston - I enjoy Whitney in the winter. The song is simple and beautiful.
11. Mis Deseos/Feliz Naviada by Michael Buble ft. Thaila - This is a recent addition that I just LOVE!
12. Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth by Bing Crosby and David Bowey - I love this duet and arrangement of this festive song.
13. A baby changes everything by Faith Hill - Anything on her Christmas CD is amazing but this just happens to be this years favorite.
14. Do they know its Christmas by Glee Cast - I know..its GLEE but I love this version. I think they nailed it and I wouldn't mind be surrounded by Puck and Blaine.
15. O Come, O Come, Emmanuel by Sugarland - I rarely like Country but I sure do enjoy this song by Sugarland. Her voice is so rich.
16. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland - Oldtime Favorite.
17. Silent Night/It Came Upon a Midnigh Clear by Kathernie Nelson - Discovered this little gem this year and its beautiful!
18. O' Holy Night - This is one of my favorite Christmas songs. I am amazed at anyone who tries to take this song on. Either way it would be a perfect end to my Christmas Cd!